1) I believe that all Scripture is inspired by God:-2 Timothy 3:16-17;
2) I believe we are living in the last days:-2 Timothy 3:1-9;
3) I believe in the Trinity, the Godhead, and the three in one:-1 John 5:7-8;
4) I believe that Jesus is the only way to the Father:-John 14:6;
5) I believe in the crucifixion and the resurrection:-Matthew 27:35 & 28:2;
6) I believe the whole law is fulfilled in Jesus Christ:-Matthew 5:17;
7) I believe the only commandments we obey is to love God and love our neighbor which hangs on The Ten Commandments:-Matthew 22:37-40;
8) I believe that the Ten Commandments are only there to show us our sins and to lead us to Jesus our Savior:-James 1:25;
9) I believe that all True-Believers in Jesus Christ are Onced Saved, Always Saved forever:-1 John 5:13;
10) I believe that all True Saved Christians will return with Jesus Christ in the clouds in His Second Coming, and we will rule and reign with Him for one thousand years in heaven and the devil is bound on the earth all alone for one thousand years--1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53; Revelation 20:1-6 & 1 Corinthians 15:55-57;
11) I believe that when we die physically, our body will either get buried or cremated, "Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust," and our spirit is sleeping until the Lord returns, it is eagerly awaiting His return in His Second Coming:-Hebrews 9:27-28 & Revelation 19 & 20;
12) I believe that we can rest and worship and praise Jesus Christ 24hrs/7days each week, worshiping Him in spirit and in truth especially setting an entire day aside without work and spending that day with Him like the seventh day, the Sabbath of our Lord our God:-Exodus 20:8-11; Matthew 11:25-30, 12:8, 27:45-53(51) & Hebrews 4:7-12 & John 4:23-24 & Exodus 31:16-18;
13) I believe in the power of prayer in Jesus Name:-2 Chronicles 7:14-16.
14) I believe that we are commanded to Love one another just as Christ Loved us, and gave His life for us that we might live and have everlasting life in Him.
15) I believe that we can Worship Jesus Christ every single day, 24/7, but still Jesus gave us a divine appointment, which is the seventh-day Sabbath and also everyday in Christ, and He is also our Sabbath rest, because He has Blessed and Sanctified and made Holy all the days of the week especially the seventh day. We are to work six days per week and take the seventh day off with NO work and rest all day in Jesus Christ, not even thinking on work related issues or topics, we are to do only good deeds on that day, all for Jesus. Ever since Jesus Christ died upon the Cross more than two thousand years ago, He made a way for us to get to Him not only on the Sabbath, but everyday, 24/7. When Jesus died on the Cross, the veil of the curtain in the holy temple was torn in two. The curtain was in the temple separating the holy and the holiest areas. When the veil of the curtain torn in two, it made way for everyday people to go straight through to Jesus anyday and everyday. The fact that the curtain was torn in two from top to bottom indicates that this was not an act of man. Jesus' death opens the way to the presence of God and puts an end to the Old Testament temple and sacrificial systems. In the New Testament of the Bible it says since the curtain is now torn in two, we can now go through to the holy of holies and meet with Jesus not only once a week on the Sabbath, but now, every single day, 24hrs, 7days we can now be in Christ, and worship Christ, and live in Christ, and also rest in Christ, because Jesus Himself is our Sabbath rest everyday, as well as that one special day at the end of the week dedicated back to Him. Jesus says: "Come to Me, all you who labor and heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Taking one day per week off with no work and no stress according to scientists is very good for your body and your well-being, so why don't you take our Lord's day off each week-His holy Sabbath Day with no work and no stress and dedicate that day wholly back to God, and He will bless you because you are putting Him first, and also worship Jesus in spirit and in truth on that day & everyday. Worship Jesus and have fellowship with other believers in the faith always and everyday. Always be connected with God 24/7, especially while your working, or planning a activity, or if your on your own or with other people.
Jesus Christ was born from the line of Joseph, David, Jacob, Isaac and Abraham, we the true believers in Jesus are also in that Spiritual Line because not all Israel are from Israel, the people who delight to do God's will and commandments are the ones who are in that spiritual line with Him. Those people who are within the spiritual line of Jesus in today's world are of the free and those who are not are of the bondwoman. Let everyone here be of the free and keep God's commandments, because those people who keep the commandments of God have the law written in their hearts and in their minds and they are the ones who joyfully obey God's commandments with love and grace. So if we love Jesus, we would do His commandments and do what He says and we need to make this relationship work between the two of us. Let us be of the free and obey Jesus the Christ. Let's love to keep all His Commandments.
16) Ways to make the Sabbath special:
Moved to BGP extras due to length.
17) The Sabbath of thy Lord thy God is… Old Testament: Genesis 2:2-3 says, God did not work on the Sabbath, He rested; Clearly the seventh-day Saturday; It’s a blessed day; A sanctified day—meaning it is made holy and set that day apart from all the others. Exodus 20:8-11 says, we’re told to remember the Sabbath Day and also to keep it holy, set apart, sanctified, also we’re told it is the seventh day Sabbath, and also it is the day of the Lord God Almighty, we’re also told that no-one is allowed to do any work on that particular day because we’re reminded God made everything—heaven and earth and sea and all that is in them, so the Lord did blessed the Sabbath Day and did hallowed it—did make holy, did consecrate it and we’re told to honour it as holy. Consecrating the Sabbath Day is to, make or declare sacred. Exodus 31:17 says, the Sabbath is a sign between God and the children of Israel forever because He made the heaven and earth in six days and the seventh day He rested, and was refreshed—that is our example—we are to rest and be also refreshed.
18) Who are the modern day children of Israel in the New Testament?
Romans 9:6B says, for they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, they which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. Galatians 4:21-31 speaks about the allegory between the bondwoman Hagar and the freewoman Sarah, and asks us a question, are we still in bondage or are we of the free, do we do stuff according to the flesh or according to the spirit? Romans 3:31 says Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. Ephesians 2:8-10 says, we are saved by grace through our faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior—not by works or boasting—for we are His workmanship, created in Jesus for good works. James 2:17-18 says, Faith without works is dead, and says we should show our faith by our works. James 2:10 says that whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of the whole law. –Speaking of God’s law. Matthew 22:40 says on these two commandments, hang all the law and the prophets—referring to verses 38-39. Matthew 27:50-51 says that after Jesus had breathed His last and yielded up His ghost, the veil of the curtain torn in two from top to bottom, and the earth did quake and the rocks split.
19) We are the modern day Spiritual Jews who has this Sabbath rest between God and ourselves forever and ever. This Sabbath rest use to be only once a week for the Physical Jews for salvation, but since the veil torn in two, it is now an everyday complete access to God through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
20) Let’s remember and be Spirit-led and always have Jesus in our hearts and in our minds, always remember every Sabbath and every other day that Jesus is the reason for the season, always and forever.
Above from Mr Luke Goss.
|Writers:||Relation to Bible Groups Pickings|
|Luke Goss||Main writer (non - member of BGP) [3 points]|
(not done yet)